Dr Darryl Cross, PhD
Leadership Coach & Psychologist
- Fellow, Australian Psychological Society
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Management
- Graduate Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Certified Executive & Personal Coach, College of Executive Coaching
- Member, International Coach Federation
- Accredited Advisor, Family Business Australia
- Accredited Facilitator, Mindshop Australia
- Professional Member, Career Development Association of Australia
- Foreign Affiliate, American Psychological Association
- Registered Psychologist
Darryl Cross has been a leadership coach for over 15 years. He gained his initial coach training from the University of Sydney followed by the College of Executive Coaching in Pismo Beach, California and is accredited by the International Coach Federation (“Professional Certified Coach”).
He has coached clients from numerous organisations such as the following: LifeCare, Cowell Clarke, the Bodyshop, MediCare Australia, ZF Lemforder Pty Ltd, Catholic Education, Ernst & Young, SAGE Automation, Philmac Pty Ltd, Schiavello Pty Ltd, WA Business News, TR Pastoral P/L, Taylor Cullity Lethlean, RDNS, Resthaven, Open Book Howden, Mitani Products, Bremerton Wines, Cold Logic, ABN Group, Boutique Homes, The University of Adelaide, Flinders University, SA Mushrooms and Arnotts to name a few.
The consistent feedback Darryl receives is that he is practical and down-to-earth and communicates clearly on matters that are sometimes quite complex. He also is said to have a real wisdom and insight on human behaviour that not only comes from academic qualifications, but more particularly from life experience. Finally, the feedback is that he has a pragmatic business head and understands organisations and companies, how they operate, their politics and culture and importantly, that it is about growth, profit and performance.
Darryl is not only a registered psychologist (clinical and organisational) and an internationally certified coach, he is also a university sessional lecturer in leadership in the MBA Program for Torrens University together with being an accredited advisor for Family Business Australia as well as being a speaker and author.